Join BNHRC on Tuesday, June 23rd for our monthly chapter meeting! Scott Cruz is back this time with another hot topic!
With Illinois now legalizing marijuana, every organization should have supervisors who are able to appropriately and effectively identify possible signs of impairment or being under the influence of marijuana. It is critical that supervisors understand the reasonable suspicion drug testing processes (observe, confirm, document, confront, test). Join Scott as he conducts this comprehensive seminar that will provide the necessary tools and skills needed to recognize and appropriately handle employees exhibiting signs of impairment or being under the influence of marijuana.
Specific learning objectives:
- How to approach an employee suspected of impairment and being under the influence of marijuana (techniques to use to ease tense situations)
- The warning signs of impariment and being under the influence of marijuana and what you should look for when determining reasonable suspicion
- Documenting observed behavior
- What happens after testing?
RE-CERTIFICATION CREDITS AVAILABLE! 1 hour general HRCI and 1 SHRM PDC
Meeting Agenda: BNHRC is committed to the personal and professional development of Human Resources professionals and offering opportunities for networking.
- 11:45 AM - Grab your lunch, log in to the webinar, listen to special announcements from the BNHRC Board
- 12:00 PM - Presentation, followed by Q&A (submit questions in advance via the registration form)
Registration Deadline: 12:00 noon on Monday, June 22nd
Guests are welcome to attend. The guest fee is $10. Potential new members and first time guests can attend their first meeting for free! Please click here to review our event payment policies.