Local Workforce Development Resources presented by COMPACT & Career Link
The program will cover workforce development activities and programs developed by COMPACT, a 501(c)3 subsidiary of the Chamber of Commerce. Presenters will describe COMPACT, its current efforts, and the need for continued engagement with local businesses to develop solutions to meet the growing demand for talent in our community.
Dona Nanney, Business Service Representative from Career Link, will also be sharing the unique services Career Link provides to the community while specifically highlighting employer programs such as on-the-job training and incumbent employee training.
- Registration and networking* will begin at 11:30 AM.
- Lunch will be served at approx. 11:45 AM.
- Presentation will begin at approx. 12:00 PM.
*BNHRC is committed to the personal and professional development of human resources professionals and offering opportunities for networking. If you are interested in networking and learning from your HR peers, there will be discussion topics available for your table to discuss prior to the presentation.
Menu: please select your meal preference during registration.
Meals include fresh garden salad and chips. Coffee, iced tea, and water will be available.
- Main Entrée: Chicken Caesar Wrap
- Vegetarian Option: Grilled Veggie & Hummus Wrap
RSVP Deadline: 12:00 pm (CST) on Wednesday, March 20th, 2019
A friendly reminder of our event payment policies:
- Guest Fee Payment Policy: All applicable guest fees must be paid online prior to the RSVP deadline for the event. Any registrations associated with unpaid guest fees will be cancelled if payment is not received by this deadline.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel any time prior to the RSVP deadline of the event. If you have paid a guest fee, you may receive a refund or credit toward a future program. To cancel your registration, visit your event registration page on the BNHRC website or you may contact email@example.com to confirm your cancellation and to make arrangements for a refund or credit. If you cancel after registration has closed, there is no refund or credit available as the attendee headcount has been provided to the venue and any costs related to this (meal, materials, etc.) will have been billed. If you are unable to attend, someone else may attend in your place under this circumstance.