Featured presentation: Making a Change: For Good
Presented by: Kim Kaufman, Public Affairs Specialist
and award winning public speaker, writer and storyteller
April is National Volunteer Month – a time dedicated to honoring volunteerism in our communities while empowering others to give back. But what are the factors that motivate people to give? How can volunteerism be leveraged to boost employee morale, engagement, or development? Making a Change: For Good navigates these questions while uncovering the factors that motivate people to act. Join Kim Kaufman of State Farm®, as she explains how volunteerism can be leveraged to create community connections, reignite one’s passion and enhance personal and professional growth.
- Registration and networking* will begin at 11:30 AM.
- Lunch will be served at approx. 11:45 AM.
- A walk-through of the revamped BNHRC website will begin at approx. 11:50 AM.
- Presentation will begin at approx. 12:00 PM.
*BNHRC is committed to the personal and professional development of human resources professionals and offering opportunities for networking. If you are interested in networking and learning from your HR peers, there will be discussion topics available for your table to discuss prior to the presentation.
Menu: please select your meal preference during registration. Meals include fresh garden salad and homemade bread rolls. Coffee, iced tea, and water will be available.
- Main Entrée: Baked Ham, Mashed Potato, and Corn
- Vegetarian Option: Spring Strawberry Spinach and Pecan Salad
RSVP Deadline: 12:00 pm (CST) on Wednesday, April 17th, 2019
A friendly reminder of our event payment policies:
- Guest Fee Payment Policy: All applicable guest fees must be paid online prior to the RSVP deadline for the event. Any registrations associated with unpaid guest fees will be cancelled if payment is not received by this deadline.
- Cancellation Policy: You may cancel any time prior to the RSVP deadline of the event. If you have paid a guest fee, you may receive a refund or credit toward a future program. To cancel your registration, visit your event registration page on the BNHRC website or you may contact email@example.com to confirm your cancellation and to make arrangements for a refund or credit. If you cancel after registration has closed, there is no refund or credit available as the attendee headcount has been provided to the venue and any costs related to this (meal, materials, etc.) will have been billed. If you are unable to attend, someone else may attend in your place under this circumstance.