Join the Bloomington-Normal Human Resource Council for our March chapter meeting on March 24th!
Featured Topic: Professional Burnout and Developing Resiliency
Speaker: Henry Martin Del Campo, M.D. – OSF Medical Director, Health Management & Clinician Care
- Learn about how your brain changes with stress.
- Understand your personality traits that promote stress and develop resiliency.
- Identify your activities that promote stress and reduce burnout.
- Develop habits that can promote resiliency and wellbeing.
RE-CERTIFICATION CREDITS AVAILABLE! 1 SHRM PDC
Meeting Agenda: BNHRC is committed to the personal and professional development of Human Resources professionals and offering opportunities for networking. If you are interested in networking and learning from your HR peers, please arrive at 11:30 as there will be discussion topics available for your table to discuss prior to any announcements and the presentation.
- 11:30 AM - Registration and networking
- 11:45 AM - Lunch will be served
- 11:55 AM - Announcements
- 12:00 PM - Presentation, followed by Q&A
Menu: Meals include fresh garden salad, vegetable du jour, homemade bread rolls, dessert, and your choice of coffee, iced tea and water.
Please select one of the following meal options during online registration:
- Main Entrée: Sliced Ham
- Vegetarian Option: Gilled Veggie & Hummus wrap - Variety of Vegetables and Hummus Wrapped in Muli-Grain Flatbread
Registration Deadline: 12:00 noon on Wednesday, March 18th
Guests are welcome to attend. The guest fee is $25. Potential new members and first time guests can attend their first meeting for free! Please click here to review our event payment policies.